Cost: $175 per player
This is an individual registration event and not a team event.
Space is Limited, so register early!
*The ELITE Clinic is a High School aged advanced level clinic
For all other players please check out our Lax School Page
One Session for Summer Elite Clinic - 10am-2pm
One Session for January Elite Clinic - 9am-1pm
*All Crimson Lax Events are open to any and all participants per NCAA rules*
Only 80 spots available for the Winter Clinic and 180 for the Summer Clinic per session - Register online to reserve your spot!
- Please visit the Registration Page in order to register for the ELITE Clinic
- The Summer ELITE Clinic will have one session (10:00am-2:00pm)
Reasons to Attend:
- Play on the best facilities in New England at the historic Harvard University
- The opportunity to perfect your skills with the same training methods that Harvard coaching staff utilizes
- All drills and techniques are the same that the Harvard Men's Lacrosse team utilize throughout the year
- A chance to interact with both the Coaches and Players from Harvard University
- A Q&A with Head Coach Chris Wojcik in the Men's Lacrosse Locker Room
ELITE Clinic Description:
The ELITE Clinics are specifically designed to introduce players to top tier coaching techniques, specialized instruction and insight into the college recruiting process through skill specific drills, small-sided games, full field games and a Q&A session with Harvard Head Coach Chris Wojcik. Harvard Stadium and Soldiers Field Stadium are the two venues that Harvard Men's Lacrosse utilizes as game sites and the ELITE Clinics will have players playing on both game surfaces to get the best experience possible. The Winter ELITE Clinic will utilize the Harvard Stadium Indoor Bubble provides one of the best facilities in New England for such an event and an opportunity to experience the Harvard Athletic Facilities first hand!
Winter ELITE Clinic:
- 9:00am: registration
- 9:30am - 10:00am: Introductions, warm-ups and stretch lead by Harvard Lacrosse Players
- 10:00am - 11:30am: Station work and small-sided games
- 11:30am - 12:15pm: Half the group plays full field games, the other half heads to the locker room with Coach Wojcik for an informational recruiting talk
- 12:15pm - 1:00pm: Switch groups -- The other half of the group plays full field games, while the other half heads to the locker room with Coach Wojcik
- 1:00pm: END
Summer ELITE Clinic: